Transformation Through Yoga

This is an informal journal of my experiences with Bikram yoga. Through my practice I have become a better version of myself. Not only has my health improved in marked and measurable ways, I have also become much more deeply happy, connected with the present and have moved further down the path of enlightenment toward kindness and compassion for all beings.

I hope eventually to become engaged in dialog with others practicing Bikram yoga with their own intentions and experiences. Please share your comments. I will receive them without judgment or attachment, and with an open heart.

Namaste

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Healthy Meals- Day 6 and 7

Day 6
Breakfast:
Oat toast and earth balance butter
Apple

Lunch:
Quinoa and zucchini soup

Snack:
Miso soup
Umboshi plum

Dinner:
Quinoa and zucchini soup
Whole wheat crackers, olives and tofu

Day 7
Breakfast:
Brown rice pudding withbalmond milk and raisins

Lunch:
Miso soup

Dinner:
Collards
Brown rice

No comments:

Post a Comment