Transformation Through Yoga

This is an informal journal of my experiences with Bikram yoga. Through my practice I have become a better version of myself. Not only has my health improved in marked and measurable ways, I have also become much more deeply happy, connected with the present and have moved further down the path of enlightenment toward kindness and compassion for all beings.

I hope eventually to become engaged in dialog with others practicing Bikram yoga with their own intentions and experiences. Please share your comments. I will receive them without judgment or attachment, and with an open heart.

Namaste

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Healthy Meals- Day 5

Breakfast:
My usual

Lunch:
Quinoa and sautéed squash
Jasmine iced tea

Dinner:
Zucchini soup and quinoa
Raspberries

I picked up my CSA order- lots of new vegetables
I need to look for a recipe for carrot greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment